Date(s) - 27/10/2022
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Please Note: You can take the training as it is available to you. You do not need to begin this course with Day 1.
Incident Investigation & Root Cause Analysis
The information in this course will provide the necessary resources and tools to find the root cause of the incident in order to prevent the event from happening again. The purpose of the investigation is to find facts that can lead to corrective actions, not to find fault. The instructor will guide the participant though a real case in a health care setting.
- Importance of Investigation
- Legislative requirements post incident
- Case Study
- 10 step Root Cause Analysis process
- Interviews process
- Requirement of and how debrief
Hazard Management Program
Hazard management is a proactive process to identify hazards and eliminate or reduce the risk of injury and illness to workers and damage to property, equipment and the environment. By managing all hazards, employers demonstrate their commitment and due diligence to a healthy and safe workplace.
- Definition & Responsibilities
- Hazard Management Process(RACE)
Workplace inspections help prevent injuries and illnesses by Identify and record hazards for corrective action. Regular workplace inspections are an important part of the overall safety Management System program.
- What is the Purpose of an Inspection?
- Planning an Inspection
- Conducting an Inspection
- Recommending Actions and Solutions
- Report and Distribute Findings
Bookings are closed for this event.