AWARE-NS is a member of the National Alliance for Safety & Health in Healthcare (NASHH). It was established in February 2016 to reduce and eliminate workplace injuries on the front line of health and seniors care in Canada. Comprised of eight provincial senior care safety associations representing nurses, care aides and other care providers, to support workplace safety best practices and fostering a culture of safety in healthcare with a common focus on long-term and home care.
- Alberta Continuing Care Safety Association
- Saskatchewan Association for Safe Workplaces in Health
- SafeCare BC
- Public Services Health & Safety Association
- New Brunswick Continuing Care Safety Association
- AWARE-NS (Nova Scotia Health and Community Services Safety Association)
- Joint Association for the Health and Safety of the Social Affairs Sector Work (Quebec)
Visit the website to know more.